Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, August 6, 2018

It's BILTNA Week! See you in St. Louis!?




BILT North America is this week!

I am pretty excited to be heading to another BILT conference (formerly known as RTCNA).  I love looking back on my previous review posts from this conference...  They remind me about how valuable and impact each year has been for me.

Every year I come home with a sense of vigor and excitement.  Additionally, my mind is usually spinning around all of the ways I can use the new tips, tricks, and topics discussed that week.





Are you going to BILT NA this year?


The first thing I want you to know is if you see me.... SAY "HI"!  The only thing I enjoy more than meeting old friends at BILT NA is meeting new ones!  So don't be shy and say hello.




Second, be sure to sign up for my session... 

I will be presenting on Saturday morning (Session 3.1).  The presentation is called "Construction Can Be Sexy: How Visualization Tools Help Us Build".

I am excited about this presentation because it is a little different than the ones I have done in the passed.  Not only will I be demonstrating some of the awesome ways we are using the latest visualization technologies on the construction side of the industry, but I will also be exploring what it could mean for the future... Of course, there will be plenty of little tips and tricks throughout and maybe even a few t-shirt giveaways ;) .

Oh, and did I mention, the class is AIA Accredited!?  Yup, to all of my fellow architects, get your hours in!

Can't make it to BILT NA this year?


If you are not able to attend the conference this year I am usually pretty active on Twitter throughout the entire event sharing tips, tricks, presentations, etc...  Be sure to follow along - @TheRevitKid


I hope to see you all in St. Louis!