Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Save the Date - First Ever "DIY Dynamo Day"





I can't believe it has taken me over ten years to finally do this...

For the first time ever, I will be holding an exclusive, in-person, training day.

"DIY Dynamo Day" will be held on January 24th, 2020, in Hartford, Connecticut.

I created DIY Dynamo two years ago. Over 200 students have graduated and started their Dynamo journeys! In speaking with previous and current students they all said they found so much value in my online office hours (included in DIY Dynamo) and wished I would host an in-person training session based on the DIY Dynamo curriculum. After a lot of research, planning, and contemplation I have decided to finally do it!






Be a part of the first ever in-person training day with "The Revit Kid"....