Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

What is Dynamo?




Yesterday, I asked those of you on my email list a simple question: “Why have you not learned Dynamo yet?”
I was not surprised by many of the responses. As I expected, many of you stated that you either did not have the time to learn something new or that you did not know where to begin.

But, there were some responses that I did not expect.

I assumed everyone heard of Dynamo... Which seemed to be true enough. I also assumed that everyone knew what Dynamo was.

Well, you know what they say when you assume things...Turns out quite a few of you weren't really sure of what Dynamo actually is.

The conversations I had with you all led me to make the following video. In it, I answer the simple question, "What is Dynamo?".