Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

"Real-Time Rumble" - Live Happy Hour Tomorrow



You may have noticed my last few posts have been reviews of "real-time" rendering programs.  If you haven't check out my Lumion 10, Twinmotion, and Enscape reviews.

I know many of you may be stuck in the house, like myself, so I thought it was a good time to have another BIM After Dark Happy Hour!  I'll be going live tomorrow at 4PM (EST).

The topic of discussion will be "real-time rendering".  I'd love to have some questions to start the session going ahead of time.  

So please, reply to this email (or comment on the blog post) with some real-time rendering questions.


Click here to set a reminder for the YouTube live stream...



(Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as well).

See you all online tomorrow!