Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, October 9, 2020

Good Looking, Fully Organic, All Natural, "NURBS" in Revit (w/Tim Waldock)

 


On last night's episode of BIM After Dark Live I am excited to have Tim Waldock (of the Revit Cat blog) on the show.  I've been following Tim's blog for many years and I have always loved the way he dives into the nitty gritty details of Revit features and functions.


Tim will be demonstrating some of the awesome techniques he has developed for creating super smooth, good looking, organic forms in Revit.   


When I say organic, I literally mean he showed us how to model some vegetables (or a fruit?)...  


Revit isn't known for being able to display super smooth "NURBS" type of shapes but Tim has some tips and tricks to help you out.  From random blob shapes to beautiful modern furniture, I guarantee you'll find a use for what Tim has to show.


Continue reading to view the episode and see any related links mentioned....