Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Revit Tutorial - Walls the Follow Topography (Intersection Method) #RTCUSA

As I mentioned earlier I was fortunate enough to attend 2 out of 3 of Marcello's RTC classes.  The second, and final, class is when he introduced the intersection method.  It is one of those things where after you see it you say, "Duh!  Why didn't I think of that?!".  Well, Marcello was nice enough to post a little tutorial explaining how he used the intersection method and another little workaround to make the bottom of a wall follow the topography lines in Revit...



Click here to see the tutorial....

Oh, and I urge you all to follow his blog.  It might not have 3 posts a day but the quality of every post is worth a look...  I mean, just look at this image of his Revit cow....  Insanity.