Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Thursday, August 15, 2019

"Revit-centric" Design Happy Hour Replay


Last week I published a blog post documenting how I use Revit within my design process.

Click here to check out the post and video from last week...

The video clearly struck a chord within the community and has quickly surpassed 20,000 views on YouTube alone.  I thought it would be fun to grab a cocktail, hop online, and chat with you to expand on some of the topics discussed in the "Making of Stilted Studios" video...

Oh, and with the enrollment of Volume 1 open this week it was a perfect time to talk about presentation techniques as well!

Thank you all who joined me live on Tuesday night (over 290 of you!) and for all the great questions!

For those of you who could not make it live here is the replay:












Volume 1 Enrollment is still open!



Also, don't forget that enrollment is open for BIM After Dark - Volume 1 this week.  Check out this promo video I made (I am pretty proud of it)...






So, are you ready to bring the sexy back... to BIM?



Enroll in BIM After Dark - Volume 1 (Redux) Today

Note: If you are still seeing a "Notify Me" page make sure you perform a "hard refresh" in your browser to clear the cache...


Payment Plans:



P.S. - Don't forget I am offering a payment plan for "The Complete Package".  If you are interested in using the plans simply follow this link...