Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, June 12, 2020

Revit and Twinmotion 2020 - 6 Months Later... (A "Re-Review")




In last nights episode of BIM After Dark Live I did a "re-review" of Twinmotion.  Over the last few months I have been really testing the limits of what Twinmotion can do for me... Including using it on some extremely large and extremely small projects.

I spoke about and demonstrated some of my lessons learned and quirky things to keep in mind when using Twinmotion with a Revit model.  I also answered some great questions from viewers... 

Finally, I announced a few big news items!  

Continue reading to view the replay, see the links mentioned, and find out about the big announcements!




Links Mentioned:


Twinmotion 2020 - The Ultimate Review 


FREE "From Revit to Twinmotion" Course!



As I mentioned in the live stream, I am offering a FREE course that will get you from Revit to Twinmotion quickly.  

In this free five step mini-course I will walk you through everything you need to know to bring your Revit models into Twinmotion 2020 including:

- Exporting and Importing your Revit Models (& best practices).
- Applying Materials (with tips and tricks for more realism!).
- Building a Twinmotion world around your Revit models.
- Exterior and Interior Renderings
- Animations and Videos (with an Urban Scene context).



This mini-course is part of a larger course within the BIM After Dark community...