Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, June 8, 2020

Virtual Reality: How Pre-Construction Inspections Work in VR (Enscape Blog)




The Enscape team asked me if I would share a success story on their blog.  I thought this would be a great opportunity to share the process we have used on multiple projects to improve final inspections with building officials. We call them "Virtual Pre-Inspections".  

Here is a snippet....



"As an architect who has vast experience on both the design and construction sides of projects, the end of project punch-lists and inspections have always been something I do not look forward to. I’m sure I can think of many reasons as to why this is the case, but, when it comes to final inspections I would like to pin-point a few of the challenges we encounter..."


And thanks to the Enscape team for letting me share my story on their site!