Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Objet Geometries - 3D Printers

I have always read about 3D Printers.  The entire concept fascinates me.  Back in high school I used to think that building an entire 3D model of a building on a computer was impossible.  Now, with Revit, it is already done.  The possibilities are endless. 

I visited a college a year or so ago that had a 3D Printer in their studio.  Being able to print your 3D Revit Model and physically study the building is a great feature during the design process.  Objet Geometries is one of the leading brands in this department.  I urge you all to check out there products and case studies.  I believe these printers will be as common as plotters in the architecture classroom of the future.