Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dinner with Phil Bernstein, FAIA

Last night I had dinner with Phil Bernstein. For those of you who may not know, Phil is the Vice President of Autodesk's Building Industry Strategy and Relations. (Thanks to Greg over at Revit3D.com for the connection.) The topics Phil and I discussed will most assuredly be the subject of my next few posts.

Not getting into too much detail (I will leave that for some further posts) we had a great dinner accompanied by intriguing conversation. From my perspective it was fascinating to see inside of the oh-so-powerful Autodesk. Stay tuned for what I hope will be very different ideas and perspectives for this blog.

Thanks again Phil for your time and dinner.

Here are some links: