Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, July 24, 2009

Tutorial Videos.

Wow... this is my 200th post, I have 70 followers, over 400 RSS subscribers, and the blog has exceeded 100,000 hits! WOOHOO. Thank you to all my readers. I cannot believe how fast this blog has grown. I guess there was a void somewhere that I filled and I am so very grateful to be able to share my passions with you all.

Well I wanted to share with you a few new videos from DesignReform.net:
The Solar Radiation Technology videos are a great expansion of my post.

Thanks again for coming back every day to read, learn, and discuss all things Revit, BIM, Architecture, and Sustainability.

Stayed tuned for so much more... The mid-summer blues are starting and I haven't had a Design class in a few semesters. Needless to say, I cannot wait to start school. Weird, huh?