Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Revit Kid Challenge 2!

Due to the great response of the first Revit Kid Challenge I decided to do one more. I received this email from a reader:

"Hey Jeff,

Hope your well. I'm just about to start second year of Architecture school I thought learning a BIM package would be highly beneficial. While reading about which is the elitist of the BIM packages, I came across your blog, so I decided to go with Revit.

I have been doing the built in Revit Tutorials for a few weeks now. I have a question for you and was hoping you could explain how I could create these curved walls - see image."


There you have it... your challenge. Send me an email at: Jeff@TheRevitKid.com with your procedure, ideas, images, etc... of how YOU would get this done. I have some ideas in my head but I would love to see what my readers come up with. Remember: Take advantage of the program... a simple un-parametric extrusion is not a great solution.


Thanks to Kai for the email!