Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wherefore Art Thou, Tutorials?

I received an email today of the following:

"Just downloaded Revit 2010 and the accompanying tutorials from Autodesk. Accidentally unzipped the tutorials to the wrong location, the one where the first file should go. Realizing my mistake, I unzipped them to the correct location, but now can’t get the tutorials to “boot.” I’ve tried to open them from both the applications button and also the “help” drop down, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?"


Before I go ahead and start installing and uninstalling stuff on my computer I figured I would ask all of me readers to help along... Anyone run into this problem?

Leave a comment and let Norman and I know!

(Thanks for the email Norman).