Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Revit 2013 - New Features - A "Light" Review

Another installment of the "Light" Review...

I have been trying to get around to my own Revit 2013 posts but the current "all-nighters", physical models, photo-shopping, structural calculations, and working at the office have really been taking up too much time...

Oh well, you can always rely on David Light's review....  Steve also posted about some nice little features that snuck through...

Similar to last year, I will estimate the Student Release date of Revit 2013 at around April 18th...  Let's see if Autodesk can beat my estimate this year too!

Anyways... let me get back to my not sleeping and you can all enjoy the virtual cornucopia of information being released about Revit 2013.