Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, April 26, 2024

Small Firms, Big BIM: Why Technology is Essential for Architects to Survive - Replay



On last night's episode of BIM After Dark Live I welcomed Jim Balding (of the ANT Group) to the show.  Traditionally, BIM has always been equated to the "big firms".  Well, Jim and I are going discuss how BIM (and the adoption of new technology) actually benefits the smaller architecture and engineering firms MORE!  Jim has spent his entire career integrating new technologies with small-scale professional practice.


Jim shared some of the tools, workflows, processes, and (I'm sure) stories of his years spent in the world of "little BIM"... 


Oh, and tune in to the beginning to hear two unique stories of how Jim and I met and how he called me out when I registered for a conference one year.... ;)


Click here to view the replay now....