Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Office Hour Session - Revit Phasing


Every other week I hold a private call with members of the BIM After Dark Community.  I thought it would be valuable to highlight some of the conversations here on the public blog/channel....


Phasing in Revit has been a hot topic of late... In today's edition of "Office Hour Sessions" I run through a multi-phase and demolition project our member, Beth-Ann, wanted some help on.  I hope you enjoy this Revit Phasing tutorial!




Click here (or the image above) to check out today's office hour session... 




End of the Season Membership Discount!!!


If you think you could benefit from an Office Hour like this one, Join the BIM After Dark Community for full courses, support, and sample files today. In fact, this week would be a great time to join. As I mentioned in this season's episodes of BIM After Dark Live, I am offering a 30% discount until the end of this week only... 


Click here to save 30% off of your membership today...