Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Friday, October 7, 2022

From Revit to Twinmotion - What You *NEED* to Know (Replay)

 


In this episode of BIM After Dark Live I will be sharing my experience of using Revit to Twinmotion for the last three years. 

By now, you have probably heard the news about a strategic partnership between Autodesk and Epic with the goal of better integrating Revit and Twinmotion.  One of the benefits of this partnership will apparently be ALL Revit users getting access to Twinmotion as part of their subscription to Revit.  With that in mind, I thought it would be timely for me to share some of my tips, tricks, and processes honed over the last three years of using Revit and Twinmotion together.... 


Click here to view the replay of episode 81 now... 


Also, as mentioned, here are my current Twinmotion light and sun settings (for NON-path traced views):